Greenco 4 Cube Intersecting Shelves, Easy-to-Assemble Floating Wall Mount Shelves for Bedrooms and Living Rooms, Espresso Finish

Wood

 


These container racks will look perfect in any room and are an optimal decision for kitchens, lounges, rooms, washrooms, workplaces, and so on for putting away and showing knick nacks  flavors jugs and dishes in the kitchen, or involving them as racks in the restroom for toiletries and towels. The 4 3D square crossing wall mount drifting racks are light weight yet tough. They made of solid MDF overlay. Our drifting racks are not difficult to gather and mount with all essential equipment in cluded .Material  

Mounting Type Wall Mount

Room Type Dormitory ,Office, Washroom, Parlor, Room, Kitchen

Rack Type Floating Rack

Number of shelves 4

Extraordinary Feature Lightweight

Item Dimensions 3.88"D x 17.75"W x 25.5"H

Shape Cubical

Style Intersection racks

Age Reach (Description) Adult




Present day 4 3D  square crossing drifting rack - An incredible enriching answer for testing wall spaces or for apartments.On the off chance that you'd like a duplicate of the maker's guarantee for an item found on Amazon.com, you can contact the producer straightforwardly or visit their site for more data. Producer's guarantees may not make a difference in all cases, contingent upon factors like the utilization of the item, where the item was bought, or who you bought the item from. If it's not too much trouble, survey the guarantee cautiously, and contact the maker assuming you have any inquiries.Hi. I really purchased 4. I got one to place in my room, and the rooms of my 2 youngsters as additional stockpiling. looks extremely decent.

Of the 4 that I have purchased, I saw issues with just 1 and I figure it very well may be because of how it was hung... as it's not 100 percent evened out, and I believe that is the issue! So ensureIt was somewhat challenging to introduce, so I abandoned doing it the correct way. Its magnificence is the organization even incorporates somewhat level to assist you with putting it up appropriately. I think one individual introduce would be a piece troublesome - that is in the event that you need it done accurately. I didn't have help thus needed to go messy with my introduce and just set up two or three screws and laid the racks on that.